Purchase consideration and use
Below are notes for our AC adapters, purchase considerations for customers and notes on product use. If the information here does not fully solve your query, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Purchase considerations for UNIFIVE’s AC adapters and switching power supplies
Please consider the following matters before ordering so that one may better understand the finer details of UNIFIVE’s AC adapters and switching power supplies.
- Please check input voltage (AC side) and output voltage/current.
- Please confirm the compatible plug and polarity when connecting the equipment.
Concerning the storage environment
- Please do not store or leave it in a high temperature environment, such as in direct sunlight, in a car, or near a fire or stove..
- Please do not store or leave it in a wet environment, such as rain, sea water, drinking water, etc.
- Please do not store in a humid or dusty environment.
* Recommended storage temperature: 0°C – 40°C
* Recommended storage humidity: 40% RH – 70% RH
About safety precautions
Warning – Serious injury or death is possible if all warnings are not followed.
- Electrical shocks can occur if the unit is disassembled, improperly repaired or modified. This will also void the warranty.
- For products without a cover, please do not touch due to the exposed high-voltage parts which may cause an electric shock.
- Do not exceed the specified ambient temperature. Failure to do so may result in fire or an electric shock.
- Do not insert or remove the power plug with wet hands. It may cause an electric shock..
- Do not bend or pull by force, nor scratch the power cord or AC plug. Failure to do so may result in fire or an electric shock.
Follow these precautions to prevent personal injury or physical damage to the device.
- Only use the correct input voltage, frequency, output voltage and current. Failure to do so may result in fire or electric shock.
- Do not use in environments with moisture, oil, smoke, dusty places, or corrosive gases. Failure to do so may result in fire or electric shock.
- If there is no output, or other abnormalities are recognized during use, please stop using it immediately and contact our sales office. If the product is an AC adapter, unplug the power plug.
- Do not cover or wrap the AC adapter or charger with cloths, or bedding, etc. It will hinder heat dissipation and may cause overheating or fire.
- When unplugging the AC adapter, be sure to remove the AC adapter body or AC plug from the outlet carefully. Forcefully pulling the cord may damage the cord and cause a fire.
- When you are not using the AC adapter, please unplug the main unit or AC plug from the outlet for safety.
- Please insert the AC adapter firmly and firmly all the way in.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our UNIFIVE sales representatives or your dealer.
You can get the product catalog in PDF.
Since 1989, UNIFIVE has maintained the quality of their AC power adapters and switching power supplies through rigorous quality controls.See more